NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card
Change the way you pay
Smart, simple money management on one powerful card.
Pick up a NetSpend Card at 7-Eleven today:
- Guaranteed approval. No credit check.* No minimum balance.
- Use it anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Shop online, pay bills1 or get cash at ATMs2
- Track your spending with 24/7 text messages33
- Get paid up to 2 days faster4 with direct deposit onto your card
Easily add funds at any 7-Eleven or the more than 130,000 NetSpend Reload Network locations nationwide.
Existing Customer? Click HERE to login
*Available in 6 and 9 foot PMU locations.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW CARD ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents. In accordance with federal regulations, until it is activated and registered, a prepaid card is subject to initial load limitations, may not be used for ATM use, international transactions or account-to-account transfers, or be reloaded. Residents of the State of Vermont are in eligible to open a Card Account.
1. Some bill payment services are subject to fees. See the online Account Center for details about the range of methods offered through third-party service providers.
2. ATM owner fees may also apply.
3. NetSpend does not charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
4. Faster access to funds is based on comparison of NetSpend’s immediate availability policy versus the typical banking practice of only posting funds after settlement. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payor’s support of this feature and timing of payor’s funding. Check with your payor to find out when the direct deposit of funds will start. 5. Fee may be assessed by reload location and may vary from location to location.
The NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card is issued by BofI Federal Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. BofI Federal Bank; Member FDIC. NetSpend, a TSYS® Company, is a registered agent of BofI Federal Bank. This card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to funds availability and ID verification. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
© 2016 Total System Services, Inc.® All rights reserved worldwide. TSYS® and NetSpend are federally registered U.S. service marks of Total System Services, Inc. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.