PayPal Prepaid MasterCard®
Simple. Smart. PayPal. Prepaid.
You can use the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard®, to eat, drink and shop everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted.*
Keep more of your money with no late fees or overdraft charges.1
We’ve made it easy to add money to your card.
- Use the no-cost direct deposit service and have access to your funds up to 2 days faster.2
- Make instant transfers3 from your PayPal Account to your Card Account.4
- And add money at any 7-Eleven or the more than 130,000 NetSpend Reload Network locations nationwide.5
* Available in 6 and 9 foot PMU locations.
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW CARD ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
7-Eleven, Inc. engages in the money transmission business and/or sale of stored value products as an authorized delegate of NetSpend Corporation under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code.
In accordance with federal regulations, until it is activated and registered, a prepaid card is subject to initial load limitations, may not be used for ATM use, international transactions or account-to-account transfers, or be reloaded. Residents of the State of Vermont are ineligible to open a Card Account.1. Other costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use and reloading of this Card Account. For a detailed list of fees, see the Cardholder Agreement.
2. Faster access to funds is based on comparison of NetSpend’s immediate availability policy versus the typical banking practice of only posting funds after settlement. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payor’s support of this feature and timing of payor’s funding. Check with your payor to find out when the direct deposit of funds will start.
3. Money transfers may only be made in the name of a valid PayPal Prepaid Cardholder and your PayPal Prepaid Card must be activated and linked with your PayPal Account at www.paypal.com. Only one (1) PayPal Prepaid Card may be linked to one (1) PayPal Account. If a member of your household has another PayPal Prepaid Account, another PayPal Account in that person’s name is needed. Transfers from the PayPal Account to the PayPal Prepaid Card Account are limited to the amount of funds available in your PayPal Account and may not exceed $300 a day/$2,000 per rolling 30 days. Overdrafts are not available. Money cannot be moved directly from individual funding sources like credit or debit cards, bank accounts, etc., attached to the PayPal Account to the PayPal Prepaid Card Account. Transfers from the PayPal Account to the PayPal Prepaid Card Account cannot be reversed or canceled. The Bancorp Bank and MasterCard are not affiliated with, and neither endorse nor sponsor the PayPal.com online account to which various funding sources, including a PayPal Prepaid Card, may be linked.
4. Use of this Card requires a PayPal Account. If you do not already have a PayPal Account you will link to this Card, visit www.paypal.com to get one - or, get one when you activate this Card online. You will not be able to go online to access balance information, your transaction history, Instant Transfers, the mobile app, and the optional savings account unless you link a PayPal Account to this Card.
5. A fee may be assessed by reload location and may vary from location to location.
The PayPal Prepaid MasterCard is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. NetSpend, a TSYS® Company, is an authorized representative of The Bancorp Bank. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to funds availability and ID verification. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
PayPal and the PayPal logo are registered trademarks of PayPal, Inc. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
© 2016 Total System Services, Inc. ® All rights reserved worldwide. TSYS and NetSpend are federally registered U.S. service marks of Total System Services, Inc. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.