are getting a remix
Code entry is no longer available. You can
still redeem your existing points until
Stay tuned for a new way to get free stuff.
You'll be the first to know if you follow us at
our favorite online hangouts.
7-ELEVEN® SLURPEE NATION™ REWARDS PROGRAM
REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR TERMINATE THE REWARDS PROGRAM IN ANY MANNER, IN WHOLE OR PART, AS OUTLINED BELOW, EVEN THOUGH SUCH CHANGES MAY AFFECT THE REDEMPTION VALUE OF THE POINTS ALREADY ACCUMULATED.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Rewards Program is open only to legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Officers, directors and employees of 7-Eleven, Inc., Tic Toc, Inc. (the "Administrator"), The Integer Group, [ipshnet, Inc.] and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Rewards Program (collectively, "Rewards Program Parties") and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate, redeem Points (defined below), or redeem Downloadable Content in the Rewards Program. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may participate in this Rewards Program on behalf of the group, club or organization.
3. HOW TO EARN POINTS:
A. EARN POINTS ON SPECIALLY-MARKED SLURPEE CUPS: During the Rewards Program Period, or until supplies are exhausted, whichever occurs first, you will be able to receive Points for Codes that are on specially-marked SLURPEE® cups. Each Slurpee cup will include a unique twelve-character Code (each, a "Code"). Each Code is worth Slurpee Nation Points ("Points") based on the package size in accordance with the tables below:
|Slurpee cup Size||7.11 oz||12 oz||22 oz||28 oz||40 oz||32 oz promotional cup|
Look for Codes on specially-marked Slurpee cups available at participating locations, during the Rewards Program Period, while supplies last. Not all Slurpee cup sizes will be available in all areas. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to introduce new products or Slurpee cup sizes which will contain a Code and may have a different Point value than listed above. Total number of Points distributed by Sponsor throughout the Rewards Program Period is approximately 422,240,000 not including special events based upon an estimated number of Codes produced at the time of printing of these Rewards Program Terms; actual number may vary. If any part of any Code is counterfeited, or if the Code comes from other games or promotions, or if any part is illegible, mutilated, eaten or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the Code, as applicable, will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid. Sponsor's sole liability with respect to a defective game Code shall be replacement with one (1) Code during the Rewards Program Period, while supplies last. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Rewards Program, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of Codes and other materials submitted for verification. Codes may not be sold, traded, bartered, auctioned (including through Internet auction sites), or given away. Rewards Program materials are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels.
B. EARN POINTS ON SPECIALLY-MARKED SLURPEE CUPS AT PARTICIPATING CINEMARK LOCATIONS: From July 1, 2011 to July 1, 2013 or until supplies are exhausted, whichever occurs first, you will be able to receive Points for Codes that are placed on specially-marked, qualifying SLURPEE® cups at participating Cinemark theatres ("Participating Cinemark Locations"). Points are only available on specially-marked SLURPEE 24 oz. and 32 oz. cups ("Qualifying Cups"). A Code for a 24 oz. Qualifying Cup is worth two (2) Points and a Code for a 32 oz. cup is worth three (3) Points. Points are not available in most Cinemark theatres and only available in certain Participating Locations. For a list of Participating Cinemark Locations, go to http://www.slurpee.com/Locations/.
|Slurpee cup Size||24 oz||32 oz|
C. EARN POINTS WITH COUPONS: You will also be able to receive Points on specially-marked buy one Slurpee, get one free coupons throughout the Rewards Program Period ("BOGO Coupon"). BOGO Coupons will be distributed at participating 7-Eleven sponsored events throughout the United States. A Code from a BOGO Coupon is worth two (2) Points. Only one (1) Code will be accepted per BOGO Coupon per Account (defined below). You may only use the Code on the BOGO Coupons once, regardless of the number Qualifying BOGO Coupons you receive.
D. EARN POINTS WITH THE SLURPEE MOBILE APP: Between May 1, 2011 and December 31, 2013, you will be able to receive awards for Check-Ins and Points for Flavor Reports, in accordance with the Slurpee Nation™ App Check-In Promotion Official Rules ("Mobile Official Rules"). Visit the Apple App Store at www.apple.com or the Android Market at market.android.com on your handheld device and download the Slurpee mobile application ("Mobile App"). Your mobile phone must have Internet capabilities and iPhone or Android operating systems to participate. Data rates may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. Sponsor will conduct specific Mobile App promotions from time to time, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. You will receive the following awards and/or Points, corresponding to the number of Flavor Reports and Check-Ins completed during the Promotion Period:
|First||Slurpee Nation electronic badge||First||1 Point|
|Seventh||Slurpee Nation electronic badge||Seventh||n/a|
Points will be deposited within two (2) days. Digital badge awards will be sent to the phone of the member within 24 hours. All terms and conditions for Check-Ins and Flavor Reports are subject to Mobile Official Rules.
E. EARN POINTS ON SPECIALLY-MARKED MOUNTAIN DEW AND DORITO PRODUCTS, XBOX GIFT CARDS AND VISA GIFT CARDS: From November 6, 2013 to January 2, 2014 (the “Promotional Period”) or until supplies are exhausted, whichever occurs first, you will be able to receive Points for Codes that are placed on specially-marked, qualifying Mountain Dew and Dorito products, Xbox gift cards, and Visa gift cards (“Qualifying Promotional Products”). The Point value of each Qualifying Promotional Product is as follows:
|Qualifying Promotional Products||20 oz.||Nacho Cheese (2.125, 3.375, 4.00, 10, and 11 oz.)||$15 Xbox LIVE gift card||$10 Visa gift cards|
|2 liter||Cool Ranch (2.125, 3.375, and 4.00 oz.)||$30 Multi Pack of Xbox LIVE gift cards|
|12 pack||JACKED™ Ranch-dipped Hot Wing (2.125 oz.)||$25 Xbox LIVE gift card|
|JACKED™ Spicy Chipotle BBQ (2.125 oz.)||3-month Xbox LIVE subscription|
|DINAMITA® Nacho Picoso (2.125 and 9.25 oz.)||12-month Xbox LIVE subscription|
|DINAMITA® Chile Limon (2.125 oz.)|
Look for Codes on specially-marked Qualifying Promotional Products available at participating locations, during the Promotional Period, while supplies last. Not all Qualifying Promotional Products will be available in all areas. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to introduce new products which will contain a Code and may have a different Point value than listed above. If any part of any Code is counterfeited, or if the Code comes from other games or promotions, or if any part is illegible, mutilated, eaten or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the Code, as applicable, will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid. Sponsor's sole liability with respect to a defective Code shall be replacement with one (1) Code during the Promotional Period, while supplies last.
4. REGISTRATION: Register via the Mobile App or via the Internet by visiting www.slurpee.com ("Website") during the Rewards Program Period. Follow the on-screen instructions and register for a free Account in the Rewards Program by providing your user name, first name, last name, mailing address (no P.O. Boxes accepted), date of birth, email address password ("Account"). Sponsor may offer an additional registration method via your mobile phone at www.slurpee.mobi ("Mobile Website") during the Rewards Program Period. For Mobile Web registration (if applicable), mailing address and email address are not required fields. When accessing the mobile site please note that standard data carrier rates may apply. Check with your carrier for details. Limit one (1) Account per person/e-mail address/mobile phone number. Only the individual named as the primary Account holder will accrue Points and will be entitled to access to the Account. Points may not be combined from different Accounts for any purpose. Each participant shall have the responsibility of ensuring that his or her Points are properly credited. Sponsor reserves the right to invalidate Points from an Account if it determines that such Points were improperly credited to such Account or obtained fraudulently. Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a participant a vested right or interest, and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason.
5. ENTER CODE(S) INTO YOUR ACCOUNT:
A. HOW TO ENTER CODE(S) INTO YOUR ACCOUNT:
i. To enter your Cup and BOGO Coupon Codes via the Website, follow the instructions on screen to enter all information requested, including your Code, and click Enter Your Code.
ii. To enter your Cup and BOGO Coupon Codes via mobile phone, text the Code to the dedicated 7-11 short code "711711." You will receive a confirmation SMS message upon texting. You must register the mobile phone before entering your Code via mobile phone, and must use the mobile phone you register to enter your Code via mobile phone. If your mobile number is not recognized, you will be redirected to complete the registration steps set forth in Section 4 above. Standard text message charges may apply with regard to each text message sent and received in participation in the Rewards Program, and the participants are responsible for any charges incurred with respect thereto. Sponsor shall have no responsibility for service interruption. Check with your Carrier for rate information. Reply "STOP" at any time to opt out of receiving further SMS texts.
iii. To enter your Qualifying Promotional Product Codes, visit the Website, follow the link to the Code entry page, and follow the on-screen instructions to enter all information requested, including your Code, and click Enter Your Code.
B. Each time you enter a valid Code during the Rewards Program Period, online or by mobile text, your Account will automatically be credited with the Points associated with that Code. A maximum of five (5) Codes per day can be entered into an Account. For clarity, you may enter all five (5) Codes per day online, or can enter some via online and some via text, or all via text. A maximum of ten (10) attempts to enter your five (5) Codes per day will be permitted. Mobile users can check their Account history for Point balances and details by texting BALANCE to 711711. An Account balance will be sent back via SMS, if the user completed registration via Mobile. Standard text message charges may apply with regard to each text message sent and received. Check with your Carrier for details and reply text "STOP" at any time to opt out of receiving further text messages. Points have no cash value. Any unused Points remaining in an Account after the end of the Rewards Program Period shall be void. When logged onto your Account you can check your Account history for Point balances and details. Sponsor assumes no liability for discrepancies, omissions, inconsistencies or errors in the number of Codes entered or the number of Points acquired as a result thereof as reported on the Website or via SMS text. The decisions of Sponsor with respect to Code entry, Account balances and Point transactions are final and binding in all respects.
6. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY/INSTANT WIN GAME PLAY: Sponsor may offer sweepstakes and/or instant win games during the Rewards Program Period in which Points can be redeemed for entries ("Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game"). Each Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game will have a free method of entering. See the respective game's official rules or applicable game for full details. If Sponsor elects to conduct a Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game during the Rewards Program Period, notice will be provided on www.slurpee.com. To participate, browse the Website and select the Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game you wish to enter. To enter your selected Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game, indicate the number of Points you wish to use (a designated number of points will be required to enter) and click Enter Now!. Each time you enter, the number of Points you use will be automatically deducted from your Account. The designated amount of Point(s) are only good for one (1) entry into one (1) sweepstakes drawing or one (1) instant win game play selected by entrant and not for any preceding/subsequent Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game. Non-winning entries into any Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game will not be rolled into subsequent promotions. You may allocate as many Points into a sweepstakes or instant win game play as you wish according to the game's official rules requirements, provided that those Points are in your Account at the time of your submission. Points, once used for entry, cannot be refunded, transferred or re-used. All Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Games are subject to the respective game's official rules located on the item detail page accessible via the link www.slurpee.com. You are not entered into a Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game until your Code/Point has been submitted and verified in accordance with the Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game official rules (or you have entered via the free method of entry provided in the game's rules), and you have fully complied with these Rewards Program Terms as well as the official rules of the respective Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game. The foregoing shall in no way obligate Sponsor to provide any number of Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Games or prizes related thereto, which shall be offered (or not) in Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. POINTS FOR DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT:
A. REDEEM POINTS ONLINE FOR DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT: During the Rewards Program Period, available Points in your Account can be redeemed online for downloadable digital content including screen savers, wallpaper, or printable content ("Downloadable Content") that is displayed on the Website, while supplies last. Each Downloadable Content item has a redemption number of Points which must be exchanged to redeem such Downloadable Content, as stated on the Website. Sponsor reserves the right to modify point exchange rates for any reason in its sole discretion. You cannot redeem Downloadable Content unless you have accumulated the required corresponding number of Points in your Account. To redeem Downloadable Content, browse the Website, select the Downloadable Content you wish to obtain via point redemption, and click the "I want it!" button. Limit one (1) Downloadable Content item per point redemption. Provide all required information on the redemption page. Once your redemption has been submitted, the required number of Points for the Downloadable Content selected item will be deducted from your Account. Your computer must comply with the minimum system requirements to obtain Downloadable Content. The minimum system requirements for all Downloadable Content can be found in the item description associated with each download. Once you complete your order, you will receive a "key-based" link to allow you to access the Downloadable Content you have requested. Click on the Downloadable Content you have requested, and save the Downloadable Content to your computer.
C. DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT AVAILAIBILITY: All Downloadable Content available on the Website is subject to change without notice and is available while supplies last. Sponsor reserves the right (without obligation) to add, subtract, or change Downloadable Content at any time during the Rewards Program Period in its sole discretion. No exchanges, returns or refunds on Downloadable Content is permitted.
8. POINTS FOR MERCHANDISE:
A. REDEEM POINTS ONLINE FOR MERCHANDISE: Sponsor may offer merchandise during the Rewards Program Period in which Points can be redeemed for merchandise that is displayed on the Website, while supplies last. Each merchandise item has a required number of Points for redemption as stated on the Website. You cannot redeem merchandise unless you have accumulated the required corresponding number of Points in your Account. To redeem merchandise, browse the Website, select the merchandise you wish to order, and click the "Get It" button. Limit one (1) merchandise item per order. Provide all required information on the order form page. Once your order has been submitted, the required number of Points for the merchandise selected item will be deducted from your Account. Once Points have been redeemed for merchandise they may not be returned or refunded to an Account for any reason, including if the merchandise is stolen or lost.
B. SHIPMENT OF MERCHANDISE: In most cases, allow at least 4-6 weeks from receipt of order for shipment of merchandise via postal mail, unless otherwise stated on the Website. Each merchandise item ordered will ship separately. All merchandise will ship to the postal address that you specify on the order form page. No P.O. boxes allowed. Merchandise will only be shipped to addresses within the United States. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any postal mail or overnight deliveries returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for merchandise after it has been shipped.
C. MERCHANDISE AVAILABILITY: All merchandise available on the Website is subject to change without notice and is available while supplies last. Sponsor reserves the right (without obligation) to substitute merchandise of greater or equal value in the event supplies of any one item exhaust at its sole discretion. No exchanges, returns or refunds on merchandise permitted.
9. CODE VERIFICATION: All Codes and/or Points are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used for verification purposes. Codes will be void if they fail to pass anti-fraud detection measures, or, if determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, to be unauthorized, illegitimately obtained, or if they contain an unauthorized message, code or other marking not issued by Sponsor for use in this Rewards Program, or if defective or if they contain printing or other mechanical errors or are printed or produced in error or are illegible or unreadable or blank. No Code/Point redemption will be valid if such entry is associated with any Code/Point deemed void for any reason, including without limitation, the following: (a) Code/Point is not verified or recognized as being validly issued by Sponsor in the Rewards Program; (b) Code/Point is determined to be previously entered and used; (c) Code/Point is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted; or (d) Code/Point is otherwise void. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion and without obligation, elect to replace an illegible Code with another randomly selected Code if appropriate upon request, while supplies last. Except as expressly stated above, Sponsor shall have no liability or obligation with respect to any void Code.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor and Rewards Program Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Website or Mobile Website (or mobile text integration): hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online, mobile or other communication problems; disruptions, errors or limitations of any Internet service providers or wireless carriers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail or text transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail or text transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website or Mobile Website (or mobile text integration) in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet, Website, mobile Carrier lines, or Mobile Website; Network or Carrier issues that result in delayed mobile responses; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Rewards Program, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Rewards Program, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an Account used in connection with the Rewards Program. Sponsor and Rewards Program Parties are not responsible for any typographical or printing errors in the Codes, any display or announcement of Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game prizes, or official rules , Downloadable Content, or Rewards Program Terms or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website, Mobile Website (or mobile text integration) including without limitation, the number of entries entered in any particular drawing, or any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment or mobile phone equipment resulting from online or mobile participation in the Rewards Program, or use of or download of any information from the Website or Mobile Website (or mobile text integration). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Under no circumstances will Sponsor and Rewards Program Parties be liable for punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages.
11. MODIFICATION/TERMINATION: The Rewards Program structure is subject to modification or limitation at any time, with or without notice, in Sponsor's sole discretion, and Sponsor expressly reserves the right to establish additional means of accruing Points, to delete any or all of the currently recognized means of accruing Points, to exclude specific types of transaction there from or to make Points selectively available to certain participants based upon factors in its sole discretion. Additionally, membership in the Rewards Program is offered at the discretion of Sponsor and it reserves the right to modify the Rewards Program Terms, Point redemption values, benefits, Downloadable Content, Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Games, conditions of participation, rules for issuing, redeeming, retaining, using or forfeiting Points or any other aspect of the Rewards Program, in whole or part, at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the redemption value of the Points already accumulated. If for any reason Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Rewards Program is no longer capable of running as intended by these Rewards Program Terms for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, postpone, delay or modify the Rewards Program in whole or in part, including without limitation, any means of entry, at any time if any aspect of the Rewards Program is not capable of running as planned or as intended by these Rewards Program Terms for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, any occurrences described in paragraph 9 above, or any other causes which may corrupt or impair the integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Rewards Program, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
12. CONDUCT: By participating in this Rewards Program, participants agree to be bound by these Rewards Program Terms and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Rewards Program Terms may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from participating in any aspect of Rewards Program, and/or may cancel, suspend or block any Account registered by such person if Sponsor and its Administrators deem or suspect that such person has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: (a) acting in violation of these Rewards Program Terms or the terms and conditions of the Website and the Mobile Website; or (b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Rewards Program; or (c) acting with intent to annoy, harass or abuse any other person; or (d) use of any automated bot, script or other robotic, mechanical, programmed or automated devices to submit data to the Website or Mobile Website through online or mobile web or SMS text means; or (e) repeated attempts to enter void Codes in one or more Accounts, as determined by Sponsor; or (f) any unsportsmanlike, inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity; or (g) activity deemed in the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Administrators to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Rewards Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR CORRUPT ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE REWARDS PROGRAM OR EVENT IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Rewards Program Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
13. RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of participation in this Rewards Program, agree to release Sponsor and Rewards Program Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Website or Mobile Website (or mobile text integration), submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Rewards Program, the receipt, ownership or use of any Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game prize awarded, or any Downloadable Content, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity (if applicable) or any typographical or other error in these Rewards Program Terms or the announcement of any Downloadable Content. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game prize, or any Downloadable Content except for any express manufacturer's warranty as may be included with the prize. Winner bears all risk of loss or damage to Slurpee Nation Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game prize, or any Downloadable Content after it has been delivered or downloaded. Except for residents of Tennessee, and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website, Mobile Website, and any Sponsor web sites) the winner's name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
14. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Rewards Program, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Rewards Program, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Texas State Court located in Dallas County, Texas; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Rewards Program, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rewards Program Terms, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Rewards Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Dallas, Texas.
15. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: 7-ELEVEN, INC., 1722 Routh Street, Suite 1000, Dallas, Texas 75201. The Administrator of the Rewards Program is Tic Toc Inc., 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1900, Dallas, TX 75201.