5 Friendsgiving Dishes Full of Awesome-Sauce
These funky dishes were born through trial, error, and lots of bacon.
They’re the difference between whine with friends and WINE with friends. Grab a glass and a spatula. It’s about to go down.
Your Friendsgiving Menu
Kickin’ Mac & Cheese Balls
Boxed Mac & Cheese
1 Cup of Shredded Cheese Mayo
- Follow instructions to make mac & cheese.
- Mix in bowl and put in fridge for about an hour.
- Mix in extra shredded cheese and mayo.
- Take out of fridge and separate mac & cheese in equal size balls and place in fridge for another hour.
- Heat canola oil to 350˚.
- Coat mac and cheese balls with flour, then egg wash and finish off with Panko.
- Fry – and take out once crust is golden brown.
Tips from Friends
- The Deluxe Kraft Mac and Cheese is great. Use it.
- Add crushed Cheez-It Grooves® to your Panko mix.
- Undercook the pasta just a touch.
(Mostly) Bacon Brussel Sprouts
1 lb Brussel Sprouts
2 lbs Bacon
Seasoning of Your Choice
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425˚.
- Halve, season and oil your sprouts.
- Slice that bacon.
- Spread sprouts (face down) and bacon on trays. Then, pop ‘em in.
- 20 min in, pull out, stir, and bake for 20 more min.
- Pull, plate, and Mmm.
Tips from Friends
- Frozen bacon is MUCH easier to slice.
- Make sure all your bacon is touching the pan for optimum crisping.
- Season your sprouts, THEN oil. It helps the spices stick better.
Cold Pressed Cupcakes
Cupcake Mix (eggs and water for box mix)
4 tbsp butter (softened)
1/2 tsp vanilla
3 cups powdered sugar
1/4 tsp salt
3 to 4 Tbsp of cold pressed juice
7-Select™ Yogurt Pretzels or 7-Select™ Popcorn for garnish .
- Follow the directions on the box and bake your cupcakes.
- While baking, beat the butter and mix in vanilla with a mixer.
- Sift the powdered sugar and gradually beat it into the butter. Add salt.
- Pour in your juice and beat until well blended. Then top your cakes.