You can count on us.
We know you rely on 7-Eleven to be open when you need us. As we all navigate through the changes that have come as a result of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, you can continue to count on us.
Since 1927, serving the community has been at the heart of what we do. Now more than ever, 7-Eleven Franchisees, corporate store leaders and store associates are showing their unwavering commitment to provide food and critical supplies, keep shelves stocked, and customers safe during this difficult time. They are the 7-Eleven Heroes.
Whether you're sheltering in place, working from home, or putting in long hours in an essential role, we want you to know that your neighborhood 7-Eleven stores are doing everything they can to safely remain open for you. Your safety, along with the safety of our Franchisees, store associates and employees remains our top priority. If you have questions or suggestions, please reach out to our customer service team.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in 7-Eleven. We are all in this together, and we will get through this together.
Health and Safety Measures
We have enhanced our standards and procedures for hygiene, hand-washing, sanitation, food handling and preparation in stores and have increased the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces. We also recommend all store associates wear masks and gloves when serving customers.
We're requesting that customers practice physical distancing in stores by standing six feet away from each other in line and reinforcing physical distancing by installing sneeze guards and visual floor markers at the front sales counter. We ask that you help us practice physical distancing in our stores, follow our recommended purchasing limits and practice kindness and patience with our hardworking Franchisees and employees.
We've implemented precautionary measures for all fresh food offerings including:
- All open-air, self-serve fresh food items are clerk-served.
- Fresh baked goods are sold pre-packaged.
- The fresh condiment bar has been replaced with a selection of pre-packaged condiments.
- Customers have access to disposable gloves and tissues to use while shopping.
- Sanitizer stations have been installed in stores.
We've temporarily discontinued the use of personal cups for hot and cold dispensed beverages. We will still honor the discount offered for anyone who brings a personal cup to participating stores.
7-Eleven stores are essential in communities across the nation and we will continue to keep our doors open, just not 24/7 at all locations. Read more about Adjusted Store Hours and Temporary Closings.
We're working with vendors and suppliers and recommending that stores limit the sales quantities per customer on high demand products including cleaning supplies, paper products and pantry staples.
We're demonstrating to you and the communities we serve that we are here to provide quality products at fair, honest prices. Any violations of federal, state or local price-gouging laws will not be tolerated. If you see this happening, report your concern here.
Supporting Our People
We've enhanced our paid time off policy for 7-Eleven, Inc.'s corporate store employees to provide support and comfort to those who fall ill or are potentially at risk of illness.
We announced plans for as many as 20,000 new store associates to be hired by 7-Eleven, Inc. and its independent franchised business owners to meet the increased demand for products and services amid the coronavirus pandemic. Apply here.
"Contactless" Delivery & Payment Options
Where 7NOW delivery is available, we've added the option for you to indicate if you prefer your delivery "contactless", meaning the delivery is left at the door by the driver. Whether you are looking for grocery staples like milk and bread, over-the-counter medicine, or a range of craveable food and beverage options like pizza and Slurpee drinks - the 7NOW delivery app can help. Customers are also invited to activate free delivery every Saturday in July by using the promo code FREE4U upon checkout.
Mobile Checkout, our "frictionless" checkout technology which provides an in-store contactless experience, is available at participating stores in Manhattan and Long Island through the 7-Eleven app.
We Appreciate Your Loyalty
We have suspended the expiration of 7Rewards points until August 31. Your loyalty points are safe with us, and we hope to see you soon.
More Information on Our Response to COVID-19
- Thursday, 5/14: 7-Eleven Introduces Ready-to-Bake Options
- Wednesday, 4/29: 7-Eleven Expands Delivery Footprint Through Third-Party Providers
- Wednesday, 4/22: 7-Eleven and Children's Health Open First-Ever Hospital Pop-Up Store for Health Care Workers
- Monday, 4/20: 7-Eleven Brings Everything You Need to Your Doorstep... Even Beer & Wine
- Thursday, 4/16: Trans@ct By 7-Eleven® Prepaid Mastercard® Can Help Unbanked Receive Stimulus Payments Sooner Than a Paper Check With Direct Deposit
- Tuesday, 4/7: 7-Eleven Ups Franchisee Support Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
- Tuesday, 3/31: 7-Eleven Donates 1 Million Masks to FEMA in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Saturday, 3/28: We're Here For You
- Thursday, 3/26: 7-Eleven® Installs Plexiglass Sneeze Guards at U.S. Stores
- Wednesday, 3/25: 7REWARDS Points Update
- Wednesday, 3/25: 7-Eleven Waives Delivery Fees on 7NOW® Delivery App Through April 30
- Saturday, 3/21: A Message from 7-Eleven About COVID-19
- Friday, 3/20: 7-Eleven® Stores to Add up to 20,000 Jobs to Meet Increased Demand During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Wednesday, 3/18: 7-Eleven® Stores Take Steps to Continue Serving US Customers
- Friday, 3/13: A Message from 7-Eleven About COVID-19
- Friday, 3/13: Coronavirus (COVID-19): Let's be Great Community Members Together