Red Cross Donations
Our thoughts are with those affected by Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma. We support the communities in which we operate and are therefore working closely with the American Red Cross to assist areas affected by the storms.
Please join us in helping those affected by the storm by making a donation to support American Red Cross relief efforts. Your gift enables the Red Cross to prepare for, respond to and help people recover from disasters big and small.
While Hurricane Harvey and Irma unfolded on the South Texas coast and West Florida shorelines, 7-Eleven aided both its employees and loyal customers impacted by the storms.
• Pledged $150,000 to the American Red Cross
• Delivered 100 lunches to feed American Red Cross volunteers at the Dallas Mega Shelter
• Distributed 30,000 bottles of water to the North Texas Food Bank to be distributed at the Dallas Mega Shelter
• Created 1,056 care packages, assembled by 7-Eleven Store Support Center employees and Franchisees, to send to 7-eleven store employees and field personnel affected by the storm
• Pledged another $150,000 to the American Red Cross
• Delivered 10,000 cases of free water (254,000 bottles) throughout the state
• Donated 14,300 bags of free ice (143,000 pounds) throughout the state
• Created 580 care packages, assembled by 7-Eleven employees, to send to 7-eleven store employees and field personnel impacted in Florida
The company also launched the American Red Cross customer donation program at participating stores nationwide, providing a means for customers who wanted to join in the hurricane relief efforts. Through the 7-Eleven in-store and online American Red Cross hurricane relief fundraising campaign, 7-Eleven has raised over $130,000. The company’s fundraising initiatives combined with its corporate contributions brings 7-Eleven’s total hurricane relief cash contributions to more than $430,000.
7-Eleven realizes that people in both Texas and Florida are still being affected by hurricane aftermath. Those who are interested in contributing to the relief effort may click below to donate to the American Red Cross.