7-Eleven NOW ™ Dallas Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The “7-Eleven NOW™ Dallas Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes") begins on Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 12:00:01 am Central Time (“CT”) and ends on Friday, August 31, 2018 at 11:59:59 pm CT (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is separated into four (4) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), as described in the entry chart in Section 3, which will each culminate in a random drawing. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is 7-Eleven, Inc., 3200 Hackberry Road, Irving TX 75063 (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group, The Plaza South Tower, 189 S. Orange Ave., Suite 1130A, Orlando, Florida 32801 ("Administrator"). The Sponsor, Administrator and Pro Silver Star, Ltd. shall collectively be referred to as the “Sweepstakes Entities”. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and who physically reside in the Dallas-Ft. Worth-Arlington, TX metropolitan statistical area as defined by the OMB (“Entrant”). Employees of Sweepstakes Entities, NFL Entities, and each of their respective franchisees, agencies, shareholders, officers, directors, members, successors, agents and assigns, together with the Immediate Family Members and/or Household Members of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible Entrants in the available delivery area must place an order using the 7NOW App to automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for the corresponding Entry Period. If the Entrant opts to place multiple orders within a day, the Entrant will receive one (1) additional entry per order for the corresponding Entry Period, up to the maximum of three (3) total entries per day. If the Entrant opts to cancel the order after it has been placed, such Entrant will still receive the Sweepstakes entries for the associated order. For purposes of these Official Rules, a ‘day’ is defined as any twenty-four (24) hour period during the Sweepstakes Period beginning at 12:00:01 am CT and ending 11:59:59 pm CT.
All entries must be received in accordance with the Entry Chart below. The Entrant must be the authorized account holder of the registered 7NOW account. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant or potential winner in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant or potential winner will be deemed the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the 7NOW account. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the e-mail account was opened, as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries will not be acknowledged except as provided herein.
2.) Mail-In Method of Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without completing an order or utilizing the App, eligible Entrants must legibly handwrite (in ink) their name, address, phone number, date of birth, and email address on a 3” x 5” index card. Mail-in entries must be received in accordance with the guidelines set forth on the Entry Chart below.
Mailed entries must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Each mail-in entry must be in a separate envelope and each must be mailed separately. Photocopied or mechanically-reproduced entries are not eligible.
- Mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by the dates as reflected in the Entry Chart below to be eligible for the corresponding Entry Period.
- Mail-in entries must be mailed to the address corresponding with the Entry Period, as detailed in the Entry Chart below.
- All mail-in entries become the property of Sweepstakes Entities and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or postage-due mailed entries.
All Start Dates below are as of 12:00:01 am CT
All End Dates below are as of 11:59:59 pm CTEntry Period 1
Start Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2018
End Date / Mail-In Entry Postmarked By Date: Friday, August 10, 2018
Mail-In Entries Received By Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Mail-In Entry Address: Creative Zing / 7NOW-DFW Entry Period 1, PO Box 547370, Orlando, FL 32854-7370Entry Period 2
Start Date: Saturday, August 11, 2018
End Date / Mail-In Entry Postmarked By Date: Friday, August 17, 2018
Mail-In Entries Received By Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Mail-In Entry Address: Creative Zing / 7NOW-DFW Entry Period 2, PO Box 547370, Orlando, FL 32854-7370Entry Period 3
Start Date: Saturday, August 18, 2018
End Date / Mail-In Entry Postmarked By Date: Friday, August 24, 2018
Mail-In Entries Received By Date: Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Mail-In Entry Address: Creative Zing / 7NOW-DFW Entry Period 3, PO Box 547370, Orlando, FL 32854-7370Entry Period 4
Start Date: Saturday, August 25, 2018
End Date / Mail-In Entry Postmarked By Date: Friday, August 31, 2018
Mail-In Entries Received By Date: Tuesday, September 4, 2018
Mail-In Entry Address: Creative Zing / 7NOW-DFW Entry Period 4, PO Box 547370, Orlando, FL 32854-73707NOW entries limited to three (3) per person, per day. Regardless of the method of entry, there is a limit of thirty (30) total entries per person for Entry Period One and twenty-one (21) total entries per person for Entry Periods Two, Three and Four. All entries must be received in accordance with the Entry Chart above. Entries in excess of the limit may result in disqualification of the Entrant. Entries will not carryover between weekly Entry Periods. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods will void such Entrant's entry and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means will be disqualified. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about each of the “Received By” dates indicated in the Entry Chart above, the potential winners of the prizes available for that Entry Period will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received for the corresponding Entry Period. Each potential winner will be notified within approximately two (2) business days of the drawing date at the email address associated with the entry. Each potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within two (2) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. The failure to respond within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible entries. Each potential winner will be required to verify address, sign, and return within two (2) days of initial notification one or more forms covering eligibility, liability, advertising and (unless prohibited by law) publicity rights and such other documents as Sponsor or Administrator may provide (collectively, “Prize Acceptance Forms”). Failure to complete or return the Prize Acceptance Forms within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible entries. Sweepstakes Entities, in their sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If a prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, such prize may not be re-awarded, in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, if applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. The stated approximate retail value of each prize is based on available information provided by the prize providers and the value of the prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. If a prize is valued at $600 or more, the winner must provide Sweepstakes Entities with a valid social security number before the prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes and an IRS Form 1099 may be issued for the actual value of the prize received. Other restrictions may apply.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period.
PRIZES: There are fourteen (14) total prizes available, as described below.
ENTRY PERIOD ONE
Grand Prize (1 available): The grand prize consists of two (2) club-level tickets and one (1) parking pass to attend the Dallas Cowboys vs. Tennessee Titans game at AT&T Stadium on Monday, November 5, 2018. Grand Prize Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $768. First Prize (1 available): The first prize consists of one (1) autographed Dallas Cowboys Dak Prescott Fanatics Authentic Blue Limited Jersey. First Prize ARV: $549. Second Prize (1 available): The second prize consists of one (1) autographed Dallas Cowboys Dak Prescott Fanatics Authentic White Panel Football. Second Prize ARV: $399.
ENTRY PERIOD TWO
Grand Prize (1 available): The grand prize consists of two (2) club-level tickets and one (1) parking pass to attend the Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins game at AT&T Stadium on Thursday, November 22, 2018. Grand Prize ARV: $768. First Prize (1 available): The first prize consists of one (1) autographed Dallas Cowboys Dak Prescott Fanatics Authentic Blue Limited Jersey. First Prize ARV: $549. Second Prize (1 available): The second prize consists of one (1) autographed Dallas Cowboys Dak Prescott Fanatics Authentic White Panel Football. Second Prize ARV: $399.
ENTRY PERIOD THREE
Grand Prize (1 available): The grand prize consists of two (2) club-level tickets and one (1) parking pass to attend the Dallas Cowboys vs. New Orleans Saints game at AT&T Stadium on Thursday, November 29, 2018. Grand Prize ARV: $768. First Prize (1 available): The first prize consists of one (1) autographed Dallas Cowboys Dak Prescott Fanatics Authentic Blue Limited Jersey. First Prize ARV: $549. Second Prize (1 available): The second prize consists of one (1) autographed Dallas Cowboys Dak Prescott Fanatics Authentic White Panel Football. Second Prize ARV: $399.
ENTRY PERIOD FOUR
Grand Prize (1 available):The grand prize consists of two (2) club-level tickets and one (1) parking pass to attend the Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles game at AT&T Stadium on Sunday, December 9, 2018. Grand Prize ARV: $768. First Prize (2 available): Each first prize consists of one (1) autographed Dallas Cowboys Dak Prescott Fanatics Authentic Blue Limited Jersey. First Prize ARV: $549. Second Prize (2 available): Each second prize consists of one (1) autographed Dallas Cowboys Dak Prescott Fanatics Authentic White Panel Football. Second Prize ARV: $399.
CUMULATIVE ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $7,812
Grand Prize Restrictions: Winner is solely responsible for any and all unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance and use of Grand Prize, including but not limited to travel to and from the stadium, souvenirs and concessions. DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO PAY FOR TRAVEL TO/FROM THE GAME. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize will be awarded in the name of the winner and is not exchangeable for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value due to unavailability.
General Prize Provisions: Limit one (1) prize per Household. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No cash alternatives or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sweepstakes Entities. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects. Each Entrant (including each winner) agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities, NFL Entities, and each of their respective franchisees, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, production partners, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of a prize. Each Entrant (including each winner) authorizes the Sponsor and their respective designees to use his/her name, likeness, photo, social media profile/handle, biographical data, city and state of residence in advertising, marketing, programming or promotional materials, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winners’ list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or publicity materials but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind including personal injury or death caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize including participation in any activity related thereto, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials or activities associated with the Sweepstakes. Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. The failure of Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) at any time for any reason or should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sweepstakes Entities. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND 3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- INDEMNITY: Each Entrant (including each winner) shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach of any of the representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
- GOVERNING LAW: These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without regard to Texas conflict of law provisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Dallas, Texas for all disputes arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes. Any legal actions against Sponsor must be commenced within two year(s) after the claim arose. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be settled by binding arbitration before JAMS, Inc. and in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Each party shall be responsible for its costs incurred in such arbitration, but if Entrant cannot afford to pay for the arbitration Entrant agrees to provide us the option of paying the arbitrator before seeking to initiate any other form of dispute resolution, including litigation. The arbitration will be conducted in Dallas County, Texas, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may immediately seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect its rights or property (including intellectual property rights).
- WINNERS /OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the names of the winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to "7NOW DFW Sweepstakes” Winners’ List or Rules, 189 South Orange Ave, Suite 1130A, Orlando, FL 32801. Requests must be received no later than August 31, 2018.
©2018 7-Eleven, Inc. All rights reserved. “7-Eleven” and “7NOW” are registered trademarks of 7- Eleven, Inc.
NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.