Social Media Guidelines
Welcome aboard. Thank you for visiting our social media channels and embracing the unique aspects of the 7-Eleven brand experience, both inside and outside of the store. You make it a one-of-a kind place to be!
It’s important to us that everyone feels welcome at 7-Eleven. Below are the rules for communications and general behavior on social‐network pages and online channels owned by 7-Eleven, Inc. Violation of these rules can lead to possible removal from the page or channel.
- Show respect: no defamatory, bullying, harassing, threatening or abusive posts and comments as determined by 7-Eleven.
- Keep it clean: no obscene or otherwise inappropriate posts and comments.
- No spamming here please: this also includes no chain posts, follow-bait, nor repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments/statements.
- Originality is key: only share video content, links, photographs, and text if you have rights to it; if you don’t own it or have permission, don’t post it.
- Respect other’s info: don’t invade other’s privacy or publicity rights.
- Keep it true and legal: no misleading or deceptive posts; no unlawful purpose or activity posts.
Remember: We truly value your opinions and comments and ask you to respect the community by complying with these rules and policies. All commentary will be reviewed, and any items posted that are offensive, inappropriate, use obscenities or contain other unacceptable language will be removed at our discretion. Please note that comments posted by visitors do not represent the opinion of 7-Eleven, Inc. or its brands.